Wednesday, October 04, 2006

can't quite put my finger on it...

SCD just told me about my (apparent) explosion today. i didn't think i exploded / snapped at people (not at that point anyway). but on hindsight, i'm beginning to see a worrying trend...

It isn't the first time that someone has asked if i'm pissed cos i (apparently) snapped at someone else. its happened at least twice prior. and as the post title indicates, i can't quite figure out why. People have told me that i looked stressed (last week at least), but i said that i'm fine. so now i'm wondering... am i really? or am i just fooling myself that everything's ok?

i think there IS something bugging me. but i'm not sure what. and obviously it's bugging me enough (subconciously anyway) to make me snap at people. but i just can't quite put my finger on it...

No comments: