Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sticking Around for 1 more year

The results are OUT (well they've been out for a few days already but never got down to posting). And thankfully (not to mention amazingly), i am STAYING FOR 1 MORE YEAR!!! Yes, despite 26 projects / assignments and 7 modules (and 1 stinking exam i had given up all hope on), I have managed to do OMFG-i-can't-believe-it well (in my opinion. and i don't have very high standards). So, though it may be a little delayed, here's some shoutouts to all my proj groups:

CS3216: Ok i have 11 different group mates. I can't thank them all cos that would be a post by itself. But many props to Evo for his great skills with Monsters.

GEM2901: D and N, i swear the 3 of us were the most slack project group i've seen in my life. But its all good. the module was kinda useless anyway, so we've got it all done and that's all that matters.

NM3208: M, P & XL, good times with video production project. I still swear i look horrible in the MTV. the slap was damn hopeless (and probably as fake as everyone insists it is). But i still think the carebear-ripping trick was DAMN COOL.

NM3217: Ok so maybe there wasn't much group work here, but thanks to CS for providing me the ultimate client to work on for my projects.

NM5211: The girls of Mushroom Six. I still dunno why i went along with the idea. seriously. But its all good. It was crazy, it was fun, and i hope everyone got As out of the module. haha.

Internship: Of course where would i be now without it? totally amazing stuff. TOTALLY. if i hadn't done it, probably wouldn't have been crazy enough to do what i did last sem, which no one else should seriously try themselves unless they think they can handle it.

On another note, the level 4000 honours modules are totally not me. its all THEORY BASED (and everyone knows i hate theory). which leaves me with the question: ISM? or no ISM? If i do it i got a supervisor in mind and a topic (which very CONVENIENTLY builds on previous experience i have. which brings back what i've always said: "play the unfair advantage!"

No comments: